Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ravens game surprise in San Diego..

It was an interesting morning.. NO HOT WATER.. what a time to get the water heater fixed!! Rained over night.. A little sprinkle this morning here in SAN DIEGO. I hope it is done as arrangement have been made so Austin can attend the RAVENS game at Qualcomm stadium! :) as we went to Horton square for our annual crepe intake.. Took him for a little window shopping. Henry met up with us , then laid the surprise on him.. Whipped out the tickets.. AUSTIN HAD NO IDEA!!;) yea!! I was able to keep the surprise!! I'm Letting him take a nap, then send him off with Henry for his first NFL game! Btw.. DENNIS PITTA on the Ravens is a MOORPARK HIGH Alumni. Austins current high school. He's probably glad I'm not attending with him, I cant contain my excitement here at the hotel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment